One - MTA:SA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raw^

Join requests Empty Join requests

Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:21 pm
What's your Real Name, Age and Country:My name is Cristi , i have 14 years and i stay in Romanian
Tell us about yourself (MTA Career, Real life, Languages you know or something Special you have to tell us):
Well, I'm a normal person like any other, but I could say I'm a person who respects the decisions of my friends / leader / co-leader. Sometimes I do not have the sense of humor and I do not understand others. I know to speak Romanian and English rarely French. I have nothing special about which I can talk to you
What kind of player are you (Shooter / DD), rate yourself (1/10) and explain why. :I am a Derby Disctruction player, if the masses evaluate, says 7/10 because I only play for 1 year
Have you been in any otherclans? If yes name them:Yes, I was in another
clan on former account: in Primitive Riders (Virtual Power)
Why do you want to join us? :Because I want to help the clan as I can and that will help me be more active
Why do you think you deserve a chance to join in:
because I have become better on dd since I reject the former application
BoboGrind
BoboGrind
Admin
https://oneclan.forumotion.com

Join requests Empty Re: Join requests

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:25 pm
Raw, We appreciate your second attempt to join us but unfortunately we decided to decline your join request once again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum